Terms and Conditions for March 2019 Mock Exams
AIM is offering Mock Exams for the March 2019 Exam session to AIM students who have booked an introductory course only or a revision course only or a combined course.
The fee is €10.00 per paper for AIM students and €20.00 per paper for those who have not booked any courses with AIM.
- Students must place their bookings by filling in the application form and settle the applicable fee at least 7 days prior mock day. Payment can be done in cash, cheque or bank transfer. Application forms can be found at AIM Reception and on http://aimacademy.com.mt/application-forms/
- Students may leave the application form together with cheque at AIM Academy Reception Monday to Friday from 5.00 p.m. – 8.00 p.m. or visit our offices on Level 1, Monday to Friday from 8.30 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.
- In the case of paying through bank transfer, students must send the application form via email together with proof of payment. Bank details can be found on the Mock Exam Application Form.
- Late bookings which fall after the indicated closing dates will incur the following penalties: AIM students: €30 per mock exam and Non-AIM students: €40 per mock exam.
- All mock exam papers are corrected by the lecturer.
- A copy of the suggestion solutions will be distributed after the mock exam.
- As part of the Pass Guarantee scheme, you are to attempt the mock exam during the mock exam day. The mock exam is corrected by the lecturer and marks are monitored and registered.
- If one fails to attend the mock exam, medical certificates will not be considered.
- Postponements of mock exams are not accepted and mocks must be sat in line with the combined course for the respective exam session.
- Mock exams are in line with the ACCA exam syllabus and if there are no changes to the syllabus from previous sessions therefore mock exams will remain unchanged.
Important notes for Students:
- Students are expected to be at the venue a least 15 minutes prior commencement of the mock exam.
- You are reminded to bring your own stationery and calculator with you to the mock exam day.
- Students will be sitting the mock exams under examination conditions.
- Papers Performance Management (F5) – Advanced Audit and Assurance (P7) are of a 3 hour duration.
- Paper Strategic Business Leader is of 4 hour duration.
- Papers F1/FAB, F2/FMA, F3/FFA and Corporate and Business Law (F4) are of a 2 hour duration.
- All Mock Scripts from Accountant in Business (F1) to Advanced Audit and Assurance (P7) will be collected for correction.
- You are to approach AIM and not the lecturer for any queries or mock requests and correction.
- When the corrected mock is ready for collection students will be informed via email.
- The mock is one of the requirements for eligibility of the Pass Guarantee Scheme (PGS) and achieve a pass rate of 30%