Terms & Conditions:
- Fees for F1, F2 and F3 Integrated courses include the lectures, the MyBPP online tool, the Study Text, revision kit, Pass Cards and Integrated notes.
- Course fees are subject to change and AIM reserves the right to change the fee prevailing at the course commencement date.
- A completed AIM Application form for ACCA Courses must be accompanied with the respective fee payable by cash, card, cheque or internet banking. Should you be effecting payment by internet banking, you must first complete and submit the AIM course application form, then select AIM from the merchants list.
- Deferral; Where the entire course fee has been paid, an enrolment can be deferred for one sitting provided notice is received at least 1 week prior to the course commencement date. No refunds will be made and all monies are to be carried forward. All relevant material has to be returned to AIM once the course has been deferred.
- Course cancellation; Cancellation of a course requires advanced notification of at least 1 week prior to the course commencement date. All relevant material has to be returned to BPP upon cancellation of course. A cancellation fee of €30 will be deducted prior to raising a credit to your AIM account upon cancellation notification which is valid for one year from issuance of credit and no refunds will be made. A refund will be issued only once the student completes the ACCA qualification within 1 year from issuance of credit and subject to approval by the AIM Directors.
- AIM reserves the right to cancel any course should the number of applicants insufficient. Moreover rescheduling of lecture dates and additional lectures may be scheduled according to the lecturer’s requirements and consented by AIM.
- Courses and credits are not transferable between students.
- The Integrated Notes will be provided on the first day of lectures of the respective courses. All other published course material may be provided beforehand, from the BPP administration centre in Swatar, subject to availability.
Students will be booked in specific course sessions i.e.: Evening or Day session, Revision session 1/2. Students are to ensure they know which course session they opted for, alternatively which session you have been booked for by the BPP administration.
AIM Pass Assurance Guarantee:
Students attending the F1, F2, F3 courses in respect of the Computer based exams (CBE) are not restricted to a one time exam every six months. AIM, which is a licensed CBE centre, holds CBEs at least 4 times a year and are re-known for their flexibility according to students’ demand. Our exam focused courses have been designed to guarantee a pass mark if not first time round, you can re-sit your exam as many times as you like until you achieve a pass mark.
With reference to the above, AIM recommends you attend all lectures, do your home study and attempt the mock exam to ensure a first time exam pass mark.
Students without ACCA minimum entry requirements are obliged to obtain the Diploma in Accounting in Business within the FIA qualification in order to be transferred to the ACCA qualification.
ACCA sections; Knowledge, Skills, Essentials and Options must be achieved in the respective consecutive order.
Please refer to www.accaglobal.com for more information on ACCA Sections.
Book your course Online
Info and guidance on online booking coming soon.