Terms and Conditions for FIA Summer School
- Fees for MA1, FA1, MA2, FA2 courses include the lectures, the MyStudy online tool, the Study Text, revision kit, Pass Cards, and course notes.
- Course fees are subject to change and BPP Malta reserves the right to change the fee prevailing at the course commencement date.
- A completed AIM Application form for courses must be accompanied with the respective fee payable by cash, Epos, cheque or internet banking. Should you be effecting payment by internet banking, you must first complete and submit the AIM course application form, select BPP from the merchants list in the BOV 24/7 or HSBC internet banking in order to make the payment and email [email protected] with the completed application form and a receipt of payment.
- Deferral; Where the entire course fee has been paid, an enrolment can be deferred for one sitting provided notice is received at least 1 week prior to the course commencement date. No refunds will be made and all monies are to be carried forward. All relevant material has to be returned to AIM once the course has been deferred.
- Course cancellation; Cancellation of a course requires advanced notification of at least 1 week prior to the course commencement date. All relevant material has to be returned to AIM upon cancellation of course. A cancellation fee of €30 will be deducted prior to raising a credit to your AIM account upon cancellation notification which is valid for one year from issuance of credit and no refunds will be made. A refund will be issued only once the student completes the ACCA qualification within 1 year from issuance of credit and subject to approval by the AIM Directors.
- AIM reserves the right to cancel any course should the number of applicants be insufficient. Moreover rescheduling of lecture dates and additional lectures may be scheduled according to the lecturer’s requirements and consented by AIM.
- Courses and credits are not transferable between students.
- The course Notes and CD will be provided on the first day of lectures of the respective courses. All other published course material may be provided beforehand, from the AIM administration centre in Swatar, upon course application and subject to availability.
Students will be booked in specific course sessions i.e.: Evening or Day session, Revision session 1/2. Students are to ensure they know which course session they opted for, alternatively were booked for by the AIM administration.
Examinations for MA1, FA1, MA2, FA2 are Computer based (CB)
Examinations are held at the Licensed ACCA Computer based exam centre at BPP, Swatar
The CB examination timetable will be issued by BPP Professional Education and students will be notified via email in order to book their preferred exam session.