Terms & Conditions:
- Applications are accepted once the timetables are published on the website.
- All course fees include all relevant course materials. The prices for introductory courses include the lectures, the MyBPP online tool, the Study Text, Course Notes and the Pass Cards. Prices for the revision courses include the lectures, the MyBPP online tool, the Revision Kit and the Revision Notes. Text books, revision kits and pass cards are not available for the local variants. Fees for Combined and Integrated courses include all course materials and the MyBPP online tool. Fees for Malta variant combined courses include course notes, legislation and past papers. Course fees do not include the mock exam, exam and workshops fees.
- Course fees are subject to change and AIM reserves the right to change the fee prevailing at the course commencement date.
- Course applications are accepted up to one week prior commencement of course. Applications received after then will be charged a late application fee of €20.
- A completed AIM Application form for ACCA Courses must be accompanied with the respective fee payable by cash, card, cheque or internet banking. Should you be effecting payment by internet banking, you must first complete and submit the AIM course application form online, then select AIM from the merchants list.
- Course cancellations are accepted up to 1 week prior to the course commencement date. A cancellation fee of €30 will be deducted prior to raising a credit to your AIM account upon cancellation notification which is valid for one year from issuance of credit and no refunds will be made. A refund will be issued only once the student completes the ACCA qualification within 1 year from issuance of credit and subject to approval by the Director of Studies. All relevant material has to be returned to AIM upon cancellation of course in order to issue the credit note. The student may opt to keep the study materials and the fee for these will be deducted from the credit note.
- Students may postpone courses for only 1 consecutive session against a postponement fee of €30. Postponements are accepted up to 1 week prior the course commencement date. Students who initially booked for a Combined Course and decide to postpone the revision part of the course, will be issued a full credit note out of which the Introductory Course attended will be settled. The student will then need to re-apply and pay the difference required to settle the Revision Course fee since the Combined course fee only applies when taking both the Introductory course and the Revision course in the same session. Should the student wish to attend the course later than 1 consecutive session, course cancellation terms apply as per above.
- If a student books a course for which the student is then granted an exemption, the student may either cancel the course without paying any cancellation fees or book another course instead (upon proof). Any payment previously settled will remain on the student’s account to be utilised within 1 year. Refunds will not be given.
- AIM reserves the right to cancel any course should the number of applicants be insufficient. Moreover rescheduling of lecture dates and additional lectures may be scheduled according to the lecturer’s requirements and consent by AIM.
- Courses and credits are not transferable between students.
- Any payments placed on students’ account must also be redeemed within 1 year.
- All Course and Revision notes will be provided on the first day of lectures of the respective courses. All other published study materials may be provided beforehand, subject to availability.
- Non-EU students must contact AIM Academy prior booking and processing payments. Refunds will not be given.
Students will be booked in specific course sessions, for example Revision session 1 or 2. Students are to ensure they know which course session they opted for, alternatively which session you have been booked for by the AIM administration.
AIM Pass Guarantee Scheme (PGS)
Students who fail their exam and meet the following conditions, will benefit from a 50% off the Revision course for the same paper, for the following session.
- Booked on an AIM Combined course.
- Ensure 80% attendance on courses which will be verified by the attendance sheets. (Exceptions will not be made and medical certificates are not accepted)
- Sat for the mock exam and achieve a pass rate of 30%
The above conditions are not applicable to students attending F1, F2, and F3 courses and the local variants F4, F6 and P6.
Students without ACCA minimum entry requirements are obliged to obtain the Diploma in Accounting in Business within the FIA qualification in order to be transferred to the ACCA qualification.
ACCA sections; Knowledge, Skills, Essentials and Options must be achieved in the respective consecutive order.
Please refer to www.accaglobal.com for more information.