The Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting is awarded on the completion of exams Recording Financial Transactions (FA1) and Management Information (MA1), and also Foundations in Professionalism.
The Introductory Certificate is suitable for those aspiring to work or already working in:
- a junior accounts clerk/junior bookkeeper role in an SME
- a range of junior accounting administration roles within an accounting department of a larger organisation or financial shared service centre.
- The Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting is broadly equivalent to GCSE level.
- FA1 Recording Financial Transactions
- MA1 Management Information