The Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting is awarded on the completion of exams Maintaining Financial Records (FA2) and Management Costs and finance (MA2), and also Foundations in Professionalism.
The Intermediate certificate is suitable for those aspiring to work or already working in:
- a bookkeeping or cost clerk role in an SME
- a range of accounting administration roles within an accounting department of a larger organisation or financial shared service centre.
- The Intermediate Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting is broadly equivalent to UK A level.
- FA2 Maintaining Financial Records
- MA2 Management Costs and finance